Thursday, September 13, 2007

Almost the Weekend!!


Hey, its almost the weekend and i am psyched my bff Ashley is coming up this weekend to visit me.. oh yeah, and the rest of the fam is too (*wink) :) hehe. yay! :) anyway... BIG milestone happened today... sorry.. nothing really about kaden, but about something else.... We FINALLY got child support. I'm pumped. is about time if you ask me, and honestly everyone thought we wouldn't see a penny. which i thought sometimes, but not anymore.. and who knows, it may not last long. we'll have to wait and see. maybe he'll turn out to be a not so deadbeat.. just a little bit of a deadbeat.. like.... a junkie still though. oh well.. but that's the milestone. it may not seem like a big deal, but it is. Especially if JAMES is paying. before now, i never got anything, even while we were dating. so this is huge. but anyway. I'm way excited for this weekend. i cant wait.. its tomorrow... yay. OH! and i got a job at school, working in the 'stockroom'. it where all the chemicals, beakers, and cool stuff is. I'm excited! i start Monday! :) yay. so... we'll see how that goes too. well, i gotta go get my laundry. :) later!!

2 comments:

Iguana Banana said...

Have a great weekend, you two. Stay out of trouble and tell your mom I said "hi."

Anonymous said...

You know.....He looks a little like a frog in this picture. Like one of those pictures of a frog from National Geographic:-). But of course you can't miss the resemblence to his grandpa.

Nancy and I miss you both. Love ya.

BTW. My emails keep getting blocked by the SPAM filter at charter.net. Can you tell them that there are people from Australia that would like to email you?