Sunday, September 30, 2007

A Boring Week..

So nothing super interesting happened this week really. I had a chem test, worked a little bit. But nothing too interesting. I did however get my math test back, and the average was 54% which is a D, and awful. The teacher wasn't too happy. So i didn't feel too bad when i got a 42%. which... is bad. but, obviously... hes not the greatest teacher. But i think i'll do much better on this next test. ANYWAY.... so like i said nothing too big happened. Nonna bought kaden this super cool toy picture is below.



How cool is that? He is going to LOVE it. i just know it.





Well, I'm excited to go down to Rochester in two weeks for Ashley's baby shower. I cant wait. I've been super board up here. Although i think I'm going to invite the other Kelsey up here that i know to go to Karaoke Night at the 71 Bar. Gigi said she would babysit so that's cool. Oh! Something we did this weekend was go to this Kid Operation thing at the mall. It was cool. They took his picture, and took his fingerprints and DNA swab stuff, and now if he ever gets stolen... (hopefully not) I'll have everything i need. Isn't that cool? yeah... well, were are gonna play with his new hot wheels. He doesn't like it when I'm on the computer... because then I'm not playing with him. :)

2 comments:

Iguana Banana said...

Weekends get long, don't they? Sorry about the math test. That sucks. Better job next time, huh? That's a really cool big piece of plastic. He'll love it for a very long time. My big girls still play on ours like that.
Have a good week. Kiss that cute little boy for us.

Nonna said...

We're very excited for you to come home too! I can't wait to see you and Kaden.

Don't stress too much about your test - the first year in college is the toughest!