Monday, October 8, 2007

Words of the Week

Kaden has added a few more words to his vocabulary. Ouwee, and apple. That's all hes saying right now. Its so cute. I'm proud of him, and of me. i told myself that i wouldn't get to watch the hills tonight if i didn't read one of the 3 stories i have left for my Mass Media class, and i did. and i proud, and i liked it. shocking. It was like 6 pages long, which isn't a lot, but it took me about 30 minutes to get through it. its a hard read, a lot of material, dense and dry. so i was surprise that i actually wanted to keep reading. It was about copyright, which i didn't know anything about. I have my first mid-term on Thursday, right before we leave to go to Rochester!! yay!! So that's why I'm getting a jump start on the whole studying thing. :) did i mention its essay? that's going to suck. i don't know if you've notice, but sometimes its hard for me to express my self in words. I'm not very good at that. I'm more of an action person i think. yeah.





yesterday we went to Gigi and papas for dinner and that was fun. we had chili. then kaden and i went on the four-wheeler, and got so totally lost. it was crazy. but we found our way out, and on the way there i saw this cool little animals house. so i went back and took pictures. (below) i was a little scared that something might jump out at me. i kept picturing the wolf from the movie The Neverending Story, that was so freaky.







today i read about what happened in Wisconsin. It was so sad. I cried a little. My BFF Ashley calls me a big baby. I am a big baby. ;) and OMGosh... for my Mass Media class we have to read the NY Times everyday and i usually don't. but today i decided to pick it up, and on the front of the business page is my most favorite Friday night show... INTERVENTION. It was all about how the producers are letting the addicts do unlawful things under the influence, like driving drunk, and questioning when the right time to step in is. I actually read it. It was awesome.





Well, the Hills is on soon. Later...

1 comment:

Nonna said...

Love the video - I can't wait to see him. Only two days!!!

I'm glad you're proud of yourself - you should be. And, I'm not a bit surprised that you are doing so well. I'll bet you're a bit surprised that you actually like school - don't you? C'mon...admit it!!!

Love ya!
Mom